Pandora’s Custom Profile Photos tool enables artists to create a unique default profile photo that will appear across Pandora’s listener-facing platform and in AMP.
Following the below guidelines will ensure that your Custom Profile Photo is easily uploaded and quickly approved by the Pandora team.
CUSTOM PROFILE PHOTOS MUST:
- Be at least 800x800px (images smaller than 500x500px will not be accepted)
- Be .jpg or .png file format
- Depict the artist’s image and/or brand
CUSTOM PROFILE PHOTOS MUST NOT:
- Include album art
- Include any text other than the artist’s name
- Promote hate or violence
- Depict pornographic images
- Include blatant product placement or outside branding
- Depict content not owned by the artist/artist team
USING THE SELF-SERVICE TOOL
Custom Profile Photos can be created from the “Profile” tab of an artist page in AMP on desktop or mobile.
FROM THE “PROFILE” TAB:
- Click “Change Image” beneath the profile photo preview field
- Upload a new image
- We recommend a min. 800x800 px, .jpg or .png
- We recommend using an official press shot whenever possible
- On mobile, photos can also be taken in the moment
- Drag and drop or use the slider to position your photo
- Note: Your profile photo will sometimes appear cropped to a circle. The crop overlay provides you with a guide to ensure your circle-cropped photo is optimally aligned.
- Click “Save Photo”
- Review your image and click “Submit”
ONCE APPROVED, YOUR CUSTOM PROFILE PHOTO WILL APPEAR ON:
- Pandora’s mobile apps
- Pandora’s desktop website
YOUR CUSTOM PROFILE PHOTO WILL NOT APPEAR ON:
- Auto/CE devices
QUESTIONS? Visit our Support page.