The Promote Show tool in Pandora AMP streamlines the process for creating an Artist Audio Message to drive ticket sales for a particular event or tour date and makes it easy for you to build Campaigns around your live shows.
WHAT CAN YOU PROMOTE?
While you are welcome to promote any of your shows using Artist Audio Messaging, the Promote Show tool will streamline this process for any show at a Ticketfly venue and/or any show you’ve entered into Songkick.
Shows booked at Ticketfly venues will also be supported by any combination of our automated promotional tools built exclusively for Ticketfly:
- Mobile Push Notifications
- Mobile Feed Notifications
- Personalized Concert Digest Emails
- Now Playing & Artist Pages
USING THE SELF-SERVE TOOL
The Promote Show tool can be accessed by clicking on the blue plus sign labeled “Create Campaign” on any artist profile within AMP. From the dropdown menu, select “Promote Show.”
- You’ll be brought to a screen to create an Artist Audio Message with a search bar at the top of the page. Follow the prompt to type the name of the city or venue at which you’ll be performing into this search bar. As you type, a pop up list will display your upcoming Ticketfly or Songkick shows in that city or at that venue. Select the show you’d like to promote.
- When you select a show, the flight dates, call-to-action, and geo-targeting for the Artist Audio Message will automatically customize to the specifications of that show.
- Upload the audio for your Artist Audio Message. This should be a maximum of 15 seconds long.
- Optional: Update the photo for your Artist Audio Message
- Optional: Add additional elements to your Campaign by clicking the blue plus sign labeled “Add to Campaign”
- Optional: Name your Campaign
- Click “Submit Campaign” if your Campaign is ready to go live or “Save as Draft” to save your work now and finish your Campaign later.
QUESTIONS? Visit our Support page.